Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5" - Type: Mini w/4`x10mm cable
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The ABUS Multiloop 210 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. It can be used to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 10mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the key lock is secure and easy to operate
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
$14.99 - $19.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 8.5 mm • Shackle Height: 108 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
• High-security 20mm ultra-thick braided steel cable • 5 digit resettable combination • Steel tumbler • Rubber coated cable • Cable length: 4.5 feet
• 3mm-thick chain links • 4 digit combination lock • Nylon casing around chain • Lightweight at 308 grams • Chain length: 3 feet
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
$15.99 - $16.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$15.99 - $17.99
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick release bracket included
Page 1 of 6 Next page