- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
In certain disciplines, the single-ring drivetrain reigns supreme. Championing simplicity, strength and durability, the SRAM RED 1 AXS power meter meets the demands of triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers. The power meter features improved aerodynamics thanks to direct mount aero chainrings with fully integrated power, and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and flatter terrains. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - 48T and 50T variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring - 36-46T variants have spider-based power - Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - Bottom bracket not included - BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring material: Aluminum - Crank arm material: Carbon - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
$180.99 - $193.00
SRAM's GX-1400 2x11 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chain rings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 11-speed - Open Core and X-Glide technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainrings (36/24T) - Weight: 727g (GXP, 175mm)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
SRAM's GX-1400 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX single-chainring crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Open Core and X-Sync Technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring (30/32T) - Weight: 680g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
$299.99 - $399.99
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
SRAM's S950 Crankset combines their sweet unidirectional-carbon crankarm construction with a forged aluminum spider for pro-level stiffness at a privateer price. The stout axle ensures awesome power transfer, superb efficiency and exceptional lightness. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the S950 proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and precise gear changes.
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$128.99 - $137.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
The Saker Crank is an affordable, yet burly 3-piece crank with tubular chromoly arms featuring a single pinch-bolt design. It uses a hardcore, 19mm chromoly spindle with 8 splines for easy setup-and-forget-it strength. The crank includes a 19mm Mid BB with spacers and comes in both RHD- and LHD-compatible versions. - Material: Tubular chromoly 3-piece - Arm Length: 175mm, 165mm, and 155mm - Spindle Type: 8 spline - Spindle Size: 19mm - Drive: RHD and LHD
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
$90.00 - $117.00
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
The SRAM GX Eagle DUB crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Now featuring SRAM's DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms support the X-SYNC 2 chainring to provide complete chain control. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 , 11 , 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
Back in the day, we drilled holes in our chainrings to make them lighter. The weight savings were minimal, but they sure looked cool. Velo Orange's Drillium Crankset recaptures the look. It's based on their Grand Cru 110 cranks with a very low 150mm Q-factor. And, while it may look like a vintage crank, the Drillium is cold forged in modern high-strength alloy. The 7075 alloy chainrings are highly durable, featuring ramps and pins for fast and smooth shifting with 6-10 speed drivetrains. The crank arms have classically styled reliefs, and the alloy dust caps function as self extractors with the supplied crank bolts. - Spindle interface: square taper JIS - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 645g
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
FSA’s Road PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's alloy arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration. Firmware upgrades available for more features. - Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms - BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately) - AL7075 CNC chainrings - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade - Bluetooth connectivity available with system upgrade - Battery life is approximately 300-400 hours - Easy-to-replace CR2450 battery
FSA’s Road PowerBox Carbon Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's hollow carbon arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration. Software upgrades are available for even more features. - Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish - BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately) - AL7075 CNC chainrings - AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade - Bluetooth connectivity available with system upgrade - Battery life is approximately 300-400 hours - Easy-to-replace CR2450 battery
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility - Includes 30mm spindle, for 68/73mm BB shells
$4.00 - $6.00
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
The North Shore Billet 1×11 Spider replaces the removable chain ring spider so that you can run a SRAM XX1 chain ring on Truvativ X0, X01, X1, X9, GX, S2210, and S1400 cranks. There are no mounting holes for the granny ring and the single ring’s position is designed to give a better chain line throughout the entire gear range. The chain ring tabs accept an optional rock ring for All Mountain or Enduro riding.
Promax's CF-2 BMX Crankset features cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, a 2-piece design, and included external bottom bracket. - BCD: 104mm - Spindle diameter: 24mm
Page 1 of 10 Next page