12- to 24-Inch
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$23.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Little Joe is made for your child: He’s cool: The profile works on mountain bikes yet still rolls well on the road. The reflective label is prominent ensuring good visibility. He‘s light: A folding tire with LiteSkin sidewall offers considerable weight savings. He‘s safe: The K-Guard and 50 EPI carcasses provide the necessary puncture protection.
$33.00 - $51.00
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$43.00 - $89.52
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$17.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
The Kenda Konversion Tire is a BMX race-specific tire designed to excel on today's demanding tracks. The Konversion features Iron Cap Belt which both allows the tire to be rated as a 100psi tire as well as reducing your chances of a flat tire. Dual Tread Compound (DTC) is also featured to offer traction when you need it in turns or on the straights. Kenda reduced the weight of the tire by using a folding Aramid bead. Used by World Champions, Olympians, and National Champions worldwide. - SRC Compound with Iron Cap and casing knurling for maximum cornering performance - Lightweight casing and folding beads allow for snappy acceleration - Front and rear application, best when used as a set
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
Page 1 of 4 Next page